Hello Thomas,

On Sunday, March 2, 2014,  you wrote:

> Hello Chris,

>>> I have received such message too. In my case, they were all malformed.
>>> But I think Outlook reads them anyway, so that is the confusion.

> I can confirm the same, also with the part_01.txt and part_02.txt
> surrounding the HTLM tab.

> I you have the HTML tab open and reply, the text will be correctly
> quoted.

>> Uploaded now, I got distracted and left them on my PC, sorry. I should
>> add that Agent and Becky! both read and reply to these mailings with
>> zero user input.

> If you create a bur report, I will support it.

With the html tab open and the message contents visible, replying
results in none of the original message showing save what I uploaded
as a screenshot, but thanks for the idea. I can see that it SHOULD do
this, or at least I would expect it to do this!

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3"