Some  people tend to cc me at multiple email addresses and/or just use
any of my email addresses (without cc) they happen to know. I have filters
set  up  to  put  these all into a common "folder" based on the "from"
header.   In   fact  I filter everything into "folders" not associated
with any particular account and have a catch-all "notsorted"
filter in every personality for anything I have missed

When  I  reply  and  select the personality I actually want to use for
sending  my  reply  from,  queuing the message does not put it into the
outbox  for the personality I selected  (but does show that personality in the
"from" line), so the send fails. Is this normal? Have I
missed  a setting somewhere? If I happen to notice, I move that queued
message from the "wrong" outbox to the "correct" one and the send then
works.

Is  there  a  "common"  outbox  irrespective  of  which  personality I
actually select so that I don't need to keep moving messages between outboxes?

TheBat Professional Version 6.2.14

Thanks in advance

Adrian