Hello Thomas,

In   Eudora,   I  just  pick a personality from the list of accounts I
have  created.  There  is  only  ONE  Outbox  for  all messages in the
outgoing   mail  queue  irrespective  of  which  account  I  selected.
Similarly  in Eudora, there is only one Inbox which you create filters
for  accordingly  to get the new messages in appropriate places rather
than tied to specific email addresses.

I  cannot  find  that same functionality in The Bat. If I don't change
the  account  when  I  reply,  then the messages get sent. But if I do
change  the  account, I have to make a mental note of which one it was
and  then  move  from  that  outbox  afterwards  to the outbox for the
account  I  actually want to send from. Something similar happens with
completely  new  messages,  if  the cursor happens to be on one of the
accounts.  _that_  outbox  gets used irrespective of which account you
actually select.

Adrian