Hello,

Simple answer is: no

Because there is no such thing in the RFC of email protocol.

--
Jens Franik

Am 10. April 2014 17:55:54 schrieb Assad Kety <peace...@gmail.com>:

Hello Miguel,

On 10 April 2014, Mau wrote and made these points on the subject of
"Hiding CC with a note in CC field":

M> Hello Assad,

>> In the past, I remember there was an elegant way to hide cc recipient
>> list and putting a note in the cc field stating that the cc list is
>> protected. How can I do this please?

M> I assume you know that you can 'hide' the CC list by using the BCC field
M> instead. However, the only way I can think of to include a 'note' in the CC
M> field is by including your own address with a 'fake name', for example:

M> CC List Hidden <youraddr...@gmail.com>

Yes I know about BCC. Actually, I'm sending all my cc as bcc but would in addition like to include a note in the cc field like this: "List Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>". However, the email won't go because no valid email in cc. I wonder if it is possible to send like this anyway?

 Assad

Using The Bat! 6.3.2 under Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1