Hi

On Thursday 10 April 2014 at 1:43:54 PM, in
<mid:347638373.20140410164...@gmail.com>, Assad Kety wrote:

> Hello All,

> In the past, I remember there was an elegant way to
> hide cc recipient list and putting a note in the cc
> field stating that the cc list is protected. How can I
> do this please?

The only thing I can think of that is anything like that description
in TB! is to select an Address Book Group. Unfortunately that only
hides the addresses in the copy in your own sent box; they have to be
substituted into the message that gets sent in order to allow
delivery.

Maybe you could use
"ListName (Addresses Protected) <dummy-blackhole-addr...@example.com>"
on the To or CC line, and put all the other addresses on the BCC line?

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

Don't talk unless you can improve on the silence

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3