Hello TBUDLs,

I have a question regarding inserting reply text into the quoted body
of the original email.  If I see something to which I should reply
midway in the body of the original email, I'll hit RETURN to give me a
new line to insert my text.  The original text will be broken at that
point and a new, blank line created, but the new line immediately rises to
the top of the window thus obscuring the original text to which I'm
trying to reply.  I have to scroll everything down in order to see
that original text again.

I find this most annoying and was wondering if there was a setting
somewhere to prevent this from happening.  I can see no apparent
reason for it to happen, it just does.  I'm using VIEW | WINDOW SPLIT
MODE | FULL-WIDTH PREVIEW PANE for everything.

Any ideas?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1