Hi

On Sunday 15 June 2014 at 8:43:22 AM, in
<mid:181370465.20140615094...@dbnmail.co.za>, Roger Phillips wrote:

> It does not seem to matter what combination of choices
> I make about using TB or  OS html or wnether I use TB
> rules or not,the completed 'reply' shows the insert  in
> the proper place.  However it does not fit with the
> original line length.  In other words it appears as a
> separate sub-pane between two pieces of the original
> message, with a different line length.

That sounds odd, but I guess your reply is in your formatting,
sandwiched between quotes from their newsletter that are in their
formatting.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

If it aint broke, fix it till it is broke!

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3