Hello RD,

> 6.6 and 7601
> Rick might have written:

>> Are  you running the Maintenance center? Try that and see if it cleans
>> it up

> I just ran it. This was a horrible experience.

> MC "recovered" emails from a couple thousand back. When I delete then,
> they re-appear in the same folder, in this case "Inbox".

 I  had  a  problem  some time ago with emails that would not delete -
 they  always  came  back  to haunt me.  I can't remember exactly, but
 here  is  what I do remember about getting rid of them.  First I went
 to  Manage  IMAP  folders and found the size of the recurring emails.
 Then  I closed The Bat! and went to User/AppData/Roaming/TheBat!/IMAP
 for  the particular account.  I experimentally deleted what I thought
 was  the email, keeping it in the Recycle Bin until I knew everything
 was  okay.   In  my  case, it was not a bunch of emails, so it may be
 harder or easier for you.

 Karla

 Cafe Noir                          mailto:cafe.n...@mail.ru

Secure Email                           Natural Health
 http://pobox.com/~potentia      http://www.63y.in

 Using The Bat! v5.8.8 on Windows 6.2 Build 9200