Hello TBUDLs,

Yes it's me again with yet another problem.

Some months ago my wife had many (over a hundred?) messages refuse to
open with the error message that you'll find here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rl36410qfhhjc21/2014-10-25%2013_49_45-The%20Bat%21.png?dl=0

They cannot be deleted using the trash can icon (because the same
message shows up) but possibly can be deleted using the keyboard
DELETE key.  I say possibly because I was happily deleting them by
pressing DELETE/ENTER/DELETE/ENTER over and over when suddenly focus
moved to another message and I noticed that a message I had previously
deleted was still there.  So I stopped doing that procedure and
thought it best to consult this list for info regarding positive
deletion, possibly thru the OS or even somehow getting these messages
to be openable.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1