Hi Ali

Well, the bottom line is that I was able to get everything back
(almost) from my original TB! folder. The key combo CTRL-SHIFT-ALT-L
always returned a message saying 0 folders recovered, so that didn't
work. However, to make a very long story shorter, I deleted the TB!
folder from my system using CONTROL PANELs "Add/Remove Programs" so
that every vestige of TB! was removed from my system. I then ran the
v1.44 executable and created the one user, me. When TB! started, there
I was. I then created the only other account I had (my SO), and then
exited TB!. Once the program was closed, I used WINDOWS EXPLORER to
delete the TB! folder from my system. This left all registry entries
intact since I didn't use CONTROL PANEL to delete the folder this
time. Once it was gone I copied a previously saved TB! folder, again
using WINDOWS EXPLORER, from a ZIP disk over to it's proper place on
my hard drive. The next time I launched TB!, everything was back in
place.

The only problem I've encountered so far is that when I click on the
"down arrow" to the right of the CREATE A NEW MESSAGE button, the
arrow stays depressed but none of my "favorites" are displayed. I
checked my address book and my favorites *are* still checked. I even
checked some new ones and get the same result. The program *is not*
locked up as I can click on the CREATE A NEW MESSAGE button and a
blank message form appears. Any ideas?

Again, thanks for all your help

 --
Sincerely, Jack LaRosa mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Alabama, USA

Message created 2:41:43 PM  (GMT-6) on Sunday, June 11, 2000

Using The Bat! ver. 1.44 (reg)
under Windows 98  ver.4.10  build 2222  Service Pack  A