> Thanks Adrian. As can be seen from my earlier reply to Lore, I was able to use
> Belarc to determine what (bit)version I am using. I just downloaded and
> installed A-SS this morning and did a fetch - as luck would have it, none of
> the
> fetched emails wound up in the JUNK folder. I guess I should be thankful.

You will be training that for a bit :)
Another  trick  is  to make a filter that deletes emails automatically
(and optionally save them out for sending to spam reporting services)

I  have  a  bunch  on  my  list as I am sure I will not be getting any
wanted emails fro hotbootycall.com :))
--
Rick

Blessed are the cracked, for they will let in the light.