Hello Rick,

On Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:47:44 -0500 GMT (01-Dec-16, 10:47 +0700 GMT),
Rick wrote:

>> interestingly  enough  I  changed the directory now and TB rebuilt all
>> the folders and once I restarted the bat, not only did everything work
>> but all the old emails were already there.  I did not expect that.

> I guess when you change the mail folder it does the move for you. I did not
> know that
> Thanks!

Hi guys,

I just saw this thread. Yes, when you change directories within TB!,
the whole mail file will be moved to the new directory. I've done that
in the past, and I think it's a good thing.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 7.3.12.7 (BETA)
under Windows 10.0 Build 14393