I want it defined in the attachment location directive in settings. This way I set it once for all incoming mail without using filters.

On February 5, 2017 4:37:01 AM MAU <miguel.ur...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Jason,

I wish we could use variables (macros) in the attachments folder
setting...... would make life so much easier.

If you mean using macros to define the folder where attachments should
be extracted, I have just tested and they work.

I  the  test filter I posted yesterday I defined the folder to extract
the attachments as:

C:\Datos G\Atachments

Today, for testing, I set it to:

C:\Datos G\Atachments\%Fromfname

And  it  did  work.  When  running  the  filter, several folders where
created  with  the first name of From, and the appropriate attachments
where extracted in each folder. So, it looks like it works

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v7.4.2.0 Christmas Edition
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com

Winamp Playing: Advert: - Get your ad-free membership TODAY! At the
lowest prices! (CALM RADIO - SOLO PIANO)