Hello MAU,

OK, thanks for checking, I must be doing something daft then. Maybe one
of you would be kind enough to look at what I have done here please??

http://www.gatesgarth.com/filter1.jpg

http://www.gatesgarth.com/filter2.jpg

Thanks, sorry to be a pain!

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"