Hello MAU,

On Thursday, December 7, 2017,  you wrote:

> Hello Chris,

>>  Any further ideas please?

> Not much more to suggest, I'm afraid.

> - Are you using any Common Filters at all?

None

> - What about another filter down the list as Stuart Cuddy suggests?

I can't see anything although filter ORDER is something I may not have
addressed properly.....

> If  you want to, you can send me by PM your complete set of filters as
> text(*) and I will take a look at them.

Have done so, many thanks!

> (*) To save your complete list as text, open the Sorting Office for the
> account.  Select  and  right  click on "Incoming Mail" and on the  context
> menu   select  'Copy'.  The complete list of filters will be copied as
> text which you can Paste in a text file or directly in an email body.

Thanks for the very kind offer, filters text sent by e-mail!

Note  please  that  I  reset  the  My  Mail filter to stop it sending a
forward of all mails to my phone :) I hope you have some luck spotting
what's happening Miguel! Appreciated.

--

Chris Wilson

"Using The Bat! v5.8.10 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"