Hello Greg,

Nice to see you around after umpteen years ;-)

> Without  getting  into  the  reason  I wanted to install Outlook 2010.
> After installing  Outlook  2010  TB  window  was hidden.  Using
> Windows 10 Task Manager I was able to see TB process, but not see
> the TB window.
>
> Has  anyone else had the problem with TB window being hidden, and able
> to find a solution to "un-hide" TB window on Windows 10?

I  have  no  problem.  But I have not installed Outlook 2010. Have you
tried to uninstall it and see if TB then shows normally?

> BTW   hello  to  Stefan,  Max, and Miguel (a.k.a. MAU) if you are all
> still "on the sunny side".  :)

Well, I may be on the sunny side as you say, but I hardly participate.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v8.2
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com