Hello MAU,

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 11:57:09 +0100 GMT (08-Mar-18, 17:57 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

>> Thanks, I now have the icons without captions.
>>
>> But  they  are  very small now and I cannot find any sizing options...
>> But I can work with them now.

> That's because you have Menu Icons selected. See my other reply.

That worked on my home computer (thanks, I never knew this option!)
but not on this laptop. There is something wrong with it anyway: I
have no icons on the desktop and taskbar shortcuts. So I just
re-downloaded TB! and installed it again - it asked whether I want to
repair, and I confirmed. No change.

Anyway, small icons are a small issue, not a big deal. Thanks for your
help anyway.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.