Morning Allie Martin,

> I use PowerMarks as well and really like what you described. It makes you
> able to manage a large URL list very easily. I don't see where it's
> terribly applicable in terms of e-mail management.

> TB! will support virtual folders soon which is a more appropriate
> approach for e-mail. Virtual folders with the ability of display e-mail
> based on criteria, including, memo contents could produce a similar
> effect as you wish for. That's a version 2 thing however.

 Practically, if the mail database was not structured into physical folders
 anymore, it would be the very same effect. Well, you know my viewpoint on
 this :-) Also the Bats address book works in this direction already, as an
 address can be assigned to multiple groups, so the group structure we see
 is only a form of graphical representation for the actual data. With
 virtual folders, this concept could work for messages just as well.

 The only possible problem I see is the speed of accessiblity, as mail
 databases like to grow exponetially over the years...

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.44