Morning Thomas Fernandez,

> Better yet, let go. My messages, depending on folder, expire when they
> are between 15 and 90 days old. If there is a message which I think is
> worth keeping beyond that time, I park it. I don't see areasons to
> keep thousands or even tens of thousands of messages because I might
> want to look up something in one or two of them. Every month or two I
> go through the parked messages, and you know what, I unpark half of
> them. Seems that message or the other wasn't so important after all.
>
> How often does someone say to you, "hey I already gave you this info 2
> years ago, why don't you look it up?".  ;-)

 The problem being, you never know what you *might* need. Mailing list
 archives are often a full knowledge base. As I read every mail here, it's
 impossible to remember all important details. Instead, I let my database
 be the storage, my head shall be the index. And yes, I do occasiaonally
 look up year-old info.

 And the other stuff, I just keep for nostalgia :-D Sadly, I lost 2 years
 of Bat-correspondence in February :(

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.44