On 11 May 2020 at 12:22 MAU wrote and made these points

>> Please  can  you  take  a look at the original message source for your
>> reply in the sent folder and let me know what the content type is?

M> ,----- [ Here you are ]
M> `-----

This  content  type  was  not included. It may be due to the fact that
HTML messages are against the list rules, so not sanctioned as a type.

I  accept  that  this is 2020 and HTML email has become ubiquitous. In
order  to move forward, I won't remove the "rule" that HTML is frowned
upon,  but  I  won't  enforce  it  and  I  have  added the type to the
permitted content list on the server.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.1.18.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18362