Hi

On Wednesday 10 June 2020 at 10:40:45 AM, in
<mid:198132543.20200610103...@silverstones.com>, Marck Pearlstone
wrote:-

> I  wouldn't  have  thought so. But I would think that
> he might want an
> incentive  to  invest the time into creating a
> pass-on-able version of
> the code and data. It's not trivial!

That side of it is moot unless TB! still supports Roguemoticons.

Under X:\Program Files\The Bat!\Images, I still have the "rogues.msl"
file and the "rogues" folder containing the Roguemoticon image files. In
the context menu when right-clicking in the header pane of the message
viewer, I still have the option selected to "Display contact's photo"
(and not the option to "Prefer photo from Address Book". But I don't
see the Roguemoticon picture in the message header when I display an
email that has a valid X-Rogue header. This has been the case for over
three years, since TB! Version 7.4.16 or earlier.

Has the required location for the "rogues.msl" file and the
Roguemoticon image files changed?

Is there another option that I need to set?

Or does TB! simply not support Roguemoticons any more?

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2017-r3sgs86x8e-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Kleptomaniac: a person who helps himself because he can't help himself.

Using The Bat! Version 9.1.18 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 18362