Hello Thomas,

On Saturday, June 20, 2020 you wrote:

TF> Hello Jack,

TF> On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 17:51:34 -0500 GMT (21-Jun-20, 5:51 +0700 GMT),
TF> Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> I've just noticed that the font in my account tree has been changed. No idea
>> how
>> it might have happened but would like to change it back to what it was.
>> Anybody
>> know how to do that?

TF> Go to: Options / Preferences / Message List / Fonts.

TF> Over here, it says Segoe UI, which is the orginal font set by Ritlabs.
TF> Maybe this got changed unintentionally with an unknown keyboard shortcut.

When I follow your path I see that mine also shows Segoe UI and I learned that
no matter what you change that font to, nothing changes in the account tree AND
when you go back you find that Segoe UI is right back where it was before you
changed it. In other words, you can't change it. I just love TB!

-- Regards,
Jack Central Alabama USA

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 10 Home Build 9200