Hello,

Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 10:50:25 PM, Stefan wrote:

> Go to  Options | Preferences - Message List - Color Groups and edit the
> Generic Group changing its background color for normal state.

> It's very strange you have that freezing for non-classic themes. What is your
> hardware (CPU and RAM)? Do you use 64-bit or 32-bit version of The Bat! ?

Thanks for the instructions! That works perfectly! Much easier on the eyes! :)

My pc has 16GB RAM, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz, 2901
Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), and I use the 64-bit version of TB.

 Susanne                            mailto:sisk...@gmail.com

Using The Bat! 9.3.0.2
OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19041