Title: Re: sending e-mail to a group with only group name appearing in recipient's "to" field
Hello Achdut18,

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 13:10:25 -0600 GMT (15-Feb-21, 2:10 +0700 GMT),
Achdut18 wrote:

>> [how to hide addresses of multiple recipients]

PM> solution that works with any client: put your own
PM> address in the TO: field and all other recipients into BCC.

Thanks, Peter (and Stuart, who also responded), but I want to do this elegantly.     It is about having a "professional appearance."   I see the BCC trick all the time.  I know it works, but I have also received group e-mail where the address is to the group name and would like to know how to do that. Thanks.

Probably not very helpful, but since you mentioned "professional appearance": I regularly receive circulars from my embassy and also from different foreign chambers of commerce with their own email address in the TO field and everybody else in BCC. I do find that professional. - Just my 2 cents' worth.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.3.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041