Hello Ian,

> When I scroll through a message in the message preview pane,
> scrolling up or down moves me one screen at a time rather than the 3
> lines at a time. Is there a setting that controls this.

I'm  afraid  that is a Windows setting. I'm not sure  about Windows 7,
but in Windows 10 the setting is in Configuration/Devices/Mouse. There
you  can select to scroll one page or several lines (and the number of
lines).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial (Madrid)- Spain)
Using The Bat! vVersion 9.3.4.24 Beta (64-bit)