Hello Jack,

> Well, that makes sense. I can easily see what you're talking about. But it
> still
> doesn't answer the question of why attachments aren't forwarded with the
> email.

I have no idea why your attachments aren't forwarded. All I can do is
volunteer to investigate. When you run into that problem again with a
new email, if you don't mind, please forward it to me by PM, as a MIME
attachment (remember the option in the FWD template), so it will
include everything, and I will take a look to see if I find anything
"special" in the message that may be the cause.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial (Madrid)- Spain)
Using The Bat! Version 9.5.1 (64-bit)