HI,

As an attorney, I am frequently needing to cite statute and regulation
subsections in e-mails. Often, I need to type a "c" within parentheses in order
to indicate a particular section's subsection, such as SSA § 202(c). However,
in normal typing, "(c)" automatically changes to "©" unless I use a work-around
by typing a space between the "c" and one of the parentheses, and then, later,
using the backspace key to close up the space.  This is tedious!   How can I
turn off this "feature?"  I see nothing in the "Preferences" window that
addresses this.

Thanks.

--
Avi

Avram Sacks, using The Bat! Pro ver. 10.3.2 on Win 7 Pro