Hi Jamie

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, 19:56:17 your time (GMT +0100), you wrote to the list:

JD> Note  the  complete  absence  of  capitals.  sd I'm not getting at you
                                                 ^
JD> personally as you may be resident in another country. It's just a good

Looks like you might have missed one Jamie. ;-)

But seriously... I couldn't agree more. Well, I probably could if I
tried. Education in the US is going in the toilet and few seem to
care. It seems e-mail has given some people an excuse to not bother
with capitalization and punctuation because, after all, "it's just
e-mail". I try to keep that in mind when I read some of these missives
so that I don't automatically pigeon-hole someone based on those two
factors alone. Plus, my opinion is always tempered with the fact that
we are all intelligent enough to use TB!, the best e-mail client
around! (Also, I tend to screw up a lot myself.)<big grin>

--
Skulking back to the hole from whence he came,
Jack LaRosa                            mail to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message created 2:55:30 PM  (GMT-6) on Tuesday, July 04, 2000

Using The Bat! ver. 1.44 (reg)
under Windows 98  ver.4.10  build 2222  Service Pack  A