Hello Katsmeow,

On  Thursday, July 13, 2000  at  14:48:38 GMT -0500 (which was 12:48 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

> Thought of two more.

> 1.  Quick Templates look great to me and I want to use them.  However,
> when I start to type in one, it is all one line and the line does not
> wrap.  Also when I insert it in my message it does not wrap.  It does
> wrap for the recipient but that doesn't help me.  I need to be able to
> have it wrap on the screen for me as I need to customize the exact
> language so need to be able to see it.  For example, in Eudora I have
> stationary where I have set up a form letter to send to people who buy
> books.  I fill in manually the amount.  I am having problem setting up
> a quick template as it is hard to do this when it won't wrap during
> creation or when I insert it.  I am sure I am doing something
> wrong...but what?

 That's because you don't want auto line wrapping when you're using a
long string of macros or regular expressions.  One way to work around
this is to open a new message, type what you want in your template and
then copy and paste it into the quick template editor.

 Note that even the new message editor may feel strange to someone new
to TB.  You can make the editor behave more like a typical windows
editor by using the autoformat options.  Be warned that this feature
has some oddities, so you may want to switch back and forth between
using it and disabling it.  I would post more details, but I can not
beat the explanations Allie (aka Curtis) has given previously.
Unfortunately, I can not find one of his explanations right now.  You
may have better luck searching the archives for this list.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/5
 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I should probably engage that largish, grey organ lurking inside of my
skull a bit more often. I think it's called a brain.
 -- Simon