Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, July 25, 2000, 1:52:53, you wrote:

TF> I mean hitting "space" of course. Isn't that obvious? ;-) (sorry it
TF> was after 2 am last night when I wrote the above message. You can
TF> actually move through messages, one after the other, by hitting the
TF> space bar all the time.)

doh! I see what you mean.. no control-* works fine.. I think I may
have not been clear to the list... I meant reading thread by thread
while within the message window, not the preview pane.. i'll try the
space bar method next time I have a number of new messages..

Thanks

--
Bye
 Marc

When in doubt, mumble.  When in trouble, delegate.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM:ncl2fth

Written using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME,
running under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195