On Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:47:59 +0100, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

l>> (3)  Is there any hope of fixing the bug that causes progressive
l>> indentations of paragraphs if you happen to be at the end of the
l>> wordwrap line and hit <space><space>?  One does this conventionally
l>> after every period.

MDP> This is not a bug. This is the way TB can be configured to behave
MDP> and, I  think,  behaves  by  default.  I like the way it does this.
MDP> Perhaps someone  else on the list who doesn't like it can better
MDP> advise you as to  the  option settings they use to change this
MDP> behaviour - it can be changed.

        I think that he may be referring to the auto-indent switch.
Simply disabling the auto-indent switch in the editor preferences should
prevent the paragraph indentation.

--
-=A.C. Martin=-       [ TB! v1.45 S/MIME | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey