On Wednesday, July 26, 2000, 9:31:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] tickled the keyboard
keys
on the subject of "Mouse Select". My response follows:

No, but you can click on the first message and hold the Shift key and
click on the last message, _then_ move them where you want.

Also in place of the Shift key, you could use the Control key to "Pick
out" messages individually.

Hope this helps ...

-----
The ULTIMATE security fix/patch for LookOut! and LookOut! Express ...  The Bat! 1.45
S/MIME!!
 Jody                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----

**<< ORIGINAL TEXT  >>**