On August 3, 2000, at 12:33:56 AM, Jamie Dainton [Bat] Wrote:

JDB>   Does TB! auto import peoples S/Mime certs. I have a filter which
JDB> auto adds them to my address book so.... theoretically i *think* the
JDB> sig should be added the second time they e-mail me.

Yes Jamie, the Certificates will be included in the Address Book entry
of every individual who signs a message to you, as long as you have set
up a filter to automatically add people to your Address Book.

I'll sign this message, so check my entry in your Address Book and see
if the transfer was successful.

--
Nick Andriash  [ TB! v1.46 Beta 2 | PGP 6.5.3 | Win 98 4.10 ]
Vancouver, B.C.  Canada   |   PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature