Wednesday, August 09, 2000, 3:59:19 PM, Marck wrote:
> No  need.  You  did  not  originate  this  thread nor was any of it in
> response to your initial attempt to divert it.

    Please, do I have to send you a screen shot of the threaded view in my
trash?  Your reply was in a line that had me in it 5 times over.

> talking   about   something   else.   If  you're  having  a  different
> conversation  than the rest of us in this thread be kind enough not to
> be  as  rude as you have been in this posting, understand that you are
> mistaken and back out gracefully (yeah, I know ... pigs might fly).

    Yeah, pigs will fly before you, as moderator of the list, would ever admit
to any wrong doing, huh?  Like posting to a DEAD HORSE thread that /YOU/
declared three times in a manner other than to reiterate its status?  No,
you'd /NEVER/ do that, would you?

> Subject: Re: Next/Prev action at end of list

> *not*

> Subject: Old Del up/down bug revisited.

    Right.  What did it start off with?  With the observation from a PMMail
user that TB! does not close the window when it gets to the end of the message
list.  What /does/ do instead, Marck, HM?  Do I have to fscking spell it out
for you?

    IT OPENS UP ANOTHER MESSAGE, MOST NOTABLE THE ONE BELOW OR ABOVE THE
CURRENT /OPPOSITE/ DIRECTION SELECTED!

   YES, MARCK, GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUNS BECAUSE THIS MEANS THE TWO ARE
ONE AND THE SAME!  YOU'RE ONLY TOO PIG-HEADED TO REALIZE IT!!  THE BEHAVIOR OF
ONE CAUSES THE OTHER!!  THEY ARE THE SAME!!!

> I  have  been  clear  at  every  juncture.  You have only diverted and
> obfuscated.  Let's  just  leave  it.  We  can't even agree to disagree
> because we aren't even talking about the same thing.

    We are talking about the same thing, you're just being intentionally
ignorant on the matter.  Hopefully the above cleared it up for you or do I
have to draw diagrams use smaller words for you?

> You will not goad me to say any more on this.

    Wanna bet?