Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Thursday, August 10, 2000, Johannes M. Posel wrote to Thomas Fernandez about
OT? S/MIME & PGP (inspired by: Re[2]: List server rules):

>> Remember 2400bps? Those were the times... <g>

JMP> Uhhh. I started with a really old 14,4k back in 1995...
I  have  dialup client who can only work at 1200bps because an ancient
phone station + old cables cannot provide more.

And,  yes,  you can buy ISDN here. But it rather expensive. We have no
one ISDN client in our city.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.45
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6