On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:29:53 -0700, David Tod Sigafoos wrote:

DTS> I am glad that TB developers have been charged with saving me.  Have
DTS> you ever heard of choice?  Preference of 'do you want to get or not'.

Yes, we all know about choice. The problem, however, is that for you to
get the choice, the two or more choices have to be made available and
therefore implemented. If the developers chose to implement one way
because they lack the resources to implement both or have simply made a
development path decision, then I'm glad they have chosen the secure
implementation.

DTS> But at least I got all the replies I thought would happen <G>.  I
DTS> always find it amazing how people get 'up' for this subject.

Yes, many on this list are passionate in their views surrounding this
particular issue. :-)

--
A. Curtis Martin..
Moderator TBUDL/TBBETA  |  PGP Key ID: 0xEE079937