On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 10:52:07AM -0500, A . Curtis Martin wrote:
> S>>     Most likely because you weren't trying to do anything more advanced
> S>> set up a lunch date.

> FvV> You are very wrong here (and very arrogant too! (why?))

> <moderator hat on>
> I have to agree with you here Fred. One of the list rules states:
>
>         3. Do not turn a discussion into a slanging match by resorting
>            to personal insults and/or derogatory remarks.
>
> His statement is clearly in breach of this rule and a warning has been
> issued.
> <moderator hat off>

<curmudgeon>
    Apparently you don't know the meaning of insult and/or derotatry remarks.
Here, let me give you an example.

    When you put your moderator hat on why is it, white, point and have the
word dunce on it?

    That concludes my example.  Now, care to give a rebuttal on how setting a
lunch date is as derogatory as that?
</curmudgeon hat>