After mentioning a program called AMEOL a few days ago, I thought of
another thing I found useful in its built-in email :)

When you post or make a comment, it notices.  When someone reples to a
comment that you have posted (ie. they are addressing YOU), the
message is automatically marked red (priority colour) as are any more
comments under it.  If you collapse the thread, the root message is
coloured red.  That way, you can see at a glance if anyone has replied
to one of your posts/comments.  Cool huh? It also has a button whereby
you can jump to the next new "priority" message, so that if you're in
a hurry you can reply to your own conversations and leave the reading
of other people's for later on.

Is this possible in TB as it is, with filters and such?  If not, how
about putting it down as a possible feature to add :)

--
Deryk Lister  ||  ICQ 25869912  ||  www.deryk.co.uk
"That's gonna take some SERIOUS software." -- Avery Brooks

PGP welcomed - you can get the key from my automated link:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=GetMyPGPKey
You may also get the keys from reputable keyservers.