Hi Ming-Li,

Thursday, September 21, 2000, 9:34:09 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote regarding An
idea/question about message colours:

>> When you post or make a comment, it notices.  When someone reples
>> to a comment that you have posted (ie. they are addressing YOU),
>> the message is automatically marked red (priority colour) as are
>> any more comments under it.

ML> This can be done with filters, and you can use whatever color you
ML> want.

How would you create a filter to do this?  I know how to create a
filter to apply a colour group.  What I don't know is how you would
define which messages would be assigned this colour group.  That is,
what do you do to get TB to identify the messages that are replies to
your messages?

 katsmeow  http://www.netcom.com/~kvickers
 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/5
        under Windows 98 4.90 Build