Hello Karin,

  A reminder of what Karin ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  20 September 2000 at 22:41:32 GMT +0200

KS> The one that baffles me is the small icon. When I open a new
KS> message or reply to mail, it is a minuscule TB icon (in the
KS> shape of a stamp). Clicking it once changes it into a
KS> minuscule exclamation mark (yellow on a red stamp) and
KS> clicking it once more changes it into a down arrow (white on
KS> a blue stamp). Any ideas as to their meaning?

     It's all a matter of priority...

 No really! It set's the priority of the message. If you click in the
 space next to it you can set Reading receipt or Confirmation receipt.

 Just try a right click instead of a left one and you'll see all the
 combinations.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46d S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest