Hi

I am temporarily needed to use TB on two computers.  On one of the
computers I am getting the mail during the day but not deleting
messages from the server except for mail I am discarding.  Then in the evening I am
getting all the
mail.  After getting the evenings mail I want to copy everything over
to the other computer I use during the day.  I know I have to copy the
mail program.  Do I also have to copy over the registry if I haven't
made any changes to folder or account properties, filters, etc. and
have just gotten mail and kept some of that mail.

 katsmeow   http://www.netcom.com/~kvickers
 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/5
        under Windows 98 4.90 Build
3000