Hi Thomas,

Thursday, September 21, 2000, 1:01:11 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote regarding TB on 2
computers:

TF> Youi will have to copy everything that has changed, of course. Is
TF> that
TF> your question?

Not exactly.  What I am saying is let's say that in the evening I
receive mail and send mail on one computer but I do not add any
folders, or filters, or change the display of columns, etc.  All I do
is receive mail, filter it to appropriate folders, and then send new
mail.  If I then just copy over the mail folder to my other computer
but do not copy over the registry what happens?  Will the second
computer have it in the mail that is in the 1st computer and will it
operate even though the registry has not been copied over?  I don't
want to copy the registry every night becuase (1) it is pain to do and
(2) the second computer needs to use different font sizes and column
width settings than the first computer and if I copy the registry over
these things get changed.  So, if it would work OK I would prefer to
only copy over the mail folder and then only copy over the registry
when I've made significant changes to the accounts or filters or
templates.

(My apologies to the list for posting my original message more than
once.  MDaemon said it had bounced so I resent it after rewriting it
slightly.  I then found out that the original message had posted.)

 katsmeow  http://www.netcom.com/~kvickers
 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/5
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998