Hi there,

I  consider  this problematic (if not actually a bug): when clicking a
mailto:[link]
on a web page open in my browser (Opera 4.02), TB would open a message
window   with   the   Message   template   of  the  particular  folder
"open"(activated) at that time. This can't be the idea.

Any mistake in my settings maybe?
(I am invoking TB through External client settings from Opera with
> D:\New Bat\thebat.exe  mailto:%1 )

Can you affirm/reproduce it?  Thanks.
--

 Best,
 Marc

(who caught himself using TB key shortcuts within MS Word recently...
 and doesn't even blame MS this time :-)

 v1.46c W95B PII266
- always late due to receiving TBUDL in digest mode -

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]