Hello Thomas,

On  Sunday, October 01, 2000  at  11:49:25 GMT +0800 (which was 8:49 PM
where I live) witnesses say Thomas Fernandez typed:

> "Two email addresses" and "two accounts" is synonymous in The Bat!.

I'd like to disagree.  You can set addresses on a folder by folder and
a template by template basis.  You do not need an account for every
address that you want to use in the From field.

You need multiple accounts in TB to *check* mail from multiple
POP/IMAP accounts or to send from multiple SMTP servers.

Hope that helps clear things up.  :)

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal