Hello Thomas,

On  Sunday, October 01, 2000  at  12:32:52 GMT +0800 (which was 9:32 PM
where I live) witnesses say Thomas Fernandez typed:

> Since he wants the message to
> end up in one inbox, I further assumed that he wants to reply only
> from one email address.

Fair enough.  I wanted to make sure everything was totally clear.  I
use a number of forwarding addresses with all the Unix accounts I
have.  Although they all end up in the same POP account, I sometimes
want to send mail from those addresses.  That's when the difference
shows up.

> I'm not sure about Mike's purpose of wanting his messages to end up
> all in *one* inbox.

Some people want to simplify their mail systems.  For me that means
lots of filters, folders and accounts for various purposes.  For
others that means one account and one folder to read all of their
mail.  A lot depends on the volume and type of mail that you get, not
to mention user preference.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal