Hello A,

  A reminder of what A ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  02 October 2000 at 05:59:49 GMT -0500

ACM> I should have read on before writing one of my earlier
ACM> messages. AFAIK, no-one on this list except Tony has created/modified
ACM> any glyph files.

  It's a doddle. All I do is cut the ones I want out from the other
  applications and then paste them in the relevant place in the
  glyphs.bmp.

  I use Paint shop Pro and grab the images from the screen grab option.
  As for the transparency, it's just a matter of erasing the background
  of the pasted image and making it the same colour (Grey) of the
  original bmp.

  Perhaps I could create a step by step how-to if anyone is interested ??

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46d S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest