Hello Marck

On 03 October 2000, at 10:26, you wrote

MDP> Hi Jason,

MDP> On 03 October 2000 at 02:50:24 GMT +0200 (MEST) (which was 01:50 where I
MDP> live) Jason Thompson wrote and made these points on the subject
MDP> of "glyphs documentation request":

JT>> Yes, a how-to would be great if you don't mind. Thanks.

MDP> If you would like to send me a copy with any graphical examples, I
MDP> will include it in the TB FAQ web site if you like.

I've been intrigued and somewhat mystified by the subject of thread. I
suspect I might have the gist of it though, would I be correct in
thinking that this thread is referring to the editing of graphic
images used within TB?

If so, I'd be *very* interested in learning more!

--
have a good day
   Charlie (ceejay)