Hi TBUDL

          In a post time stamped 21:49:12 +0700 re:  Re[2]: privacy & encryption
          Graham wrote:

TBUDL> Quite easily Jan.  PGP is a tried and trusted form of encryption
TBUDL> which allows you to encrypt BEFORE your electronic mail goes
TBUDL> through a mail server.  Privacy.com and other such services CLAIM
TBUDL> to ensure your privacy, but since THEY undertake the encryption
TBUDL> Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

          Graham,  thanks  very  much for this info but understand
          I'm totally naive when it comes to encryption, etc. As a
          practical  matter,  is PGP good for emailing my everyday
          email  correspondents  all  over  the  world?  Does  the
          recipient  need  anything special to read my "encrypted"
          msgs?  ..Or  is  it just the headers that get encrypted?
          What complications are caused by PGP? Is PGP troublesome
          for  email  lists  --  for  instance egroups.com where I
          belong  to  several  lists?  It's  not like I'm emailing
          legal  documents  or  anything  so  is  it  still  worth
          installing  in your opinion? You see I'm not sure how it
          works. I see things like:

          And I haven't the foggiest idea what it means.

Regards,
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]