Hi TBUDL,

  it seems I have filtering problems gain and can't solve the
  problem. I read everything I could find, but nothing seems to
  apply.

  The strange thing is that the filter used to work, but suddenly
  stopped yesterday, even though I haven't changed any settings
  or added any new filters.

  I have a folder set up for a mailinglist called :personal
  This one has a subfolder called : dues. This is the one the
  filtered messages are supposed to go to.

  My filter settings are:
  Dues subject yes
  Re: subject  no
  LOC  subject no
  Reply to address for ML  recipient yes

  This filter is at the top of the list and 'continue processing
  with other filters' is not checked.

  A few examples of messages that I *think* should have gone into
  the dues folder are:

  [SA] DUES:  Ruins 0/1
  [SA] Very late dues: Frozen Assets 8/?
  [SA] Dues.... very late ones

  All of the above have the correct recipient address.

  Any ideas or advice where else I can find information?

 Susanne                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]