Hi Ming-Li,

Sunday, October 08, 2000, 4:14:43 PM, you wrote:

> This last one looks suspicious. If you want TB to check the
> "Reply-To" address in an incoming message, the location to check
> should be "Sender" (which also check the "From" field, among
> others), not "recipient". When using the "Recipient" test, TB search
> for the specified string in the "To" and "CC" field, not "Reply-to"
> field.

I may have worded this wrong.
The senders are all different, but they are all sending to the
same address (which is the one I use to specify).
I *want* TB to look at the "TO" field.

>>   A few examples of messages that I *think* should have gone into
>>   the dues folder are:

>>   [SA] DUES:  Ruins 0/1
>>   [SA] Very late dues: Frozen Assets 8/?
>>   [SA] Dues.... very late ones

> I've set up a filter with the same conditions as you specified,
> except the last one (i.e., no recipient address check). Then I send
> myself some messages with the same subject lines as your examples,
> and all the them are filtered as expected.

I finally through out the whole filter and set it up again
without the fourth condition and the filter got most of the
missed messages.

Here is one it missed. Do you see any reason why?

[SA] FIC/DUES: Behind Closed Doors part5/?

I just wonder why the filter would work without fail for 2 weeks
and then not.
All the other ones still do what they are supposed to.

Thanks for going through all this trouble to help!

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]